Sparkles For Life
Virtual 5k Run/Walk
Presented By: Can't Stop Running Co.
August 22, 2020 - August 28, 2020
Registration: $30.00 per Individual
Registration Deadline: August 20, 2020
What is a Virtual 5k Run/Walk?
1. Sign Up/Register Individual = $30.00 Group (Team of 5) = 20% Discount
2. Participants complete 5k (3.1 Miles) at any location and any way they choose.
Example; You can use a treadmill or select your own starting point and finish line.
3. Run/Walk takes place 8/22/2020 - 8/28/2020. Submit run/walk times by: 8/28/2020 at 11"59p,m
4. Participants will receive a T-shirt, Participation Medal, and Certificate two weeks after the run/walk.
5. (Optional) Participants, please submit your pictures to Info@restorationunited.org Also, if you are walking in the memory of a friend or loved one; please submit his/her picture with full name, date of birth, angel date, and city/state of residence.
Restoration United would like to invite you to join
"Sparkles For Life" Memorial Walk
Celebration of Life
Registration Is Now Open!
You can read more information and background
on the Memorial Walk/Run by clicking on the button below.
Alison M. Shuemake lost her fight to the disease of addiction. She had a
and loved the color "Sparkles"
Therefore, we held our first "Sparkles for Life"
Memorial Walk in 2016
as a Celebration of Life
in honor of the many
lives lost due to mental illness, suicide, & substance abuse
Let's Break The Silence - Form An Alliance
Against Mental Illness, Suicide,
& The Disease Of Addiction.
In Loving Memory
Of The Many Lives
Lost Due To Mental Illness,
Depression, Suicide, Killed By
Drugged/Drunk Drivers, and/or
Substance Abuse Disorders.
They may be gone but